If you are selling your home, it is important to utilize a plan that best fits your needs – after all, it is your home – my job is to understand & help you accomplish your needs and goals. Regardless of the market, you certainly have many options. Sellers all have different needs such as highest price, quick close, delayed close, post possession, ease of selling process, home purchase prior to sale – there are solutions for all your needs.
Home sellers also have options on how to show their homes – When listing, they can:
- Take the first offer that they like after just a few showings
- Let everyone know that they will review offers after the weekend or period of time
- Limit showings to just one or two open houses and then review offers – as the market changes, this option would likely work best with an aggressive price
- Utilize a combination of the items listed above
- Or plan to do any of the above and then change the plan as there are no real restrictions on how you can structure your system of selling
While there are always many options, certain options may not result in achieving the highest sale price. However, I can walk you through various scenarios and help you choose what will work best for your circumstances.
If you are considering selling your home, call me with questions – I’m always happy to help!
Open my home selling listing flyer for a list of options for selling your home. Not all real estate agents include or even have access to all of these marketing tools that can make a difference in the final sale price of your home. Quality marketing is necessary to maximize your potential sale proceeds. Marketing Your Home can provide more details. You will also want to make sure your home is properly prepared for sale – Preparing Your Home for Sale
See an example of the quality of the photography and marketing materials from one of my recent listings that sold for over list price in just a few days after an open house – N Union Trail.