If you are selling your home, it is important to utilize a plan that best fits your needs – you certainly have many options in this market. Sellers all have different needs such as highest price, quick close, delayed close, post possession, ease of selling process, home purchase prior to sale – there are solutions for all your needs.
Home sellers also have options on how to show their homes – When listing, they can:
- Take the first offer that they like after just a few showings
- Let everyone know that they will review offers after the weekend or period of time
- Limit showings to just one or two open houses and then review offers
- Utilize a combination of the items listed above
- Or plan to do any of the above and then change the plan as there are no real restrictions on how you can structure your system of selling
While it is a great time to sell any home, it is an even better time to list it if you have a home that may otherwise be harder to sell such as it doesn’t have the best location or lot, needs major updates, has a tenant, or has a larger solar lease.
If you are considering selling your home, call me with questions – I’m always happy to help!
Open my home selling listing flyer for a list of options for selling your home. Not all real estate agents include or even have access to all of these marketing tools that can make a difference in the final sale price of your home. Quality marketing is necessary to maximize your potential sale proceeds.
See an example of the quality of the photography and marketing materials from one of my recent listings that sold for over list price in just a few days after an open house – N Union Trail.